WELCOME TO RUN ACADEMY!
RUN ACADEMY for Short Distance Training
Want to start running? Training for a race? You're in the right spot!
With each season, we will be launching a new program to focus on distances from the 400 to 5K. Here are the dates you need to know:
- WINTER SESSION: February 3
- SPRING SESSION: April
- SUMMER SESSION: July
- FALL SESSION: October
- JUMP START: January 2021
Want us to give you a shout when we are launching our next program? Enter your Email here and we'll keep you up to date!
WHAT'S GOING ON *NOW*
Run Academy: Track Meet TRAINING
Introducing the inaugural Mile High Classic Track Meet! Train with Coach Karli for the 5000m, 400m, 800m, MILE, and/or 4x400m. No matter what distance you choose, we'll have you prepped and ready to run your fastest and most confident race yet!
- Q&A on 1/27, 8:15 PM at MHRC Nomad
- 8-Week Personalized Training Plan for Open 5000m, 400m, 800m, MILE, or relay
- 3 classes per week (2 Indoor @ any time you choose. 1 Outdoor- Thursdays @ 6:45 PM)
- Knowledge + Support of Coach Karli
- Speed Workshops + Social Events
- Mile Trial 2/6
- Final Mile High Track Meet 4/5 at East River Park Track
- Price: $299
Program Begins 2/3
Get a free class when you refer a friend to the program! Questions? Check out the FAQs below or email email@example.com
RUN ACADEMY: TRACK MEET TRAINING BEGINS 2/3
Can't make it this session? Join us next time in April!
What level is this for? I'm new to running and scared I will slow down the group / I'm an avid runner and am scared I'll be held back by the group.
- This program is really for everyone. Whether you are a beginner just getting into the sport or you are running a different race every weekend, you will each be getting your own personalized plans that are customized to your specific level and your specific goals. Plus, most of the work you will be doing with the group will be strength training and shorter speed work, so there’s really no way to either hold up or be held back by the group.
So I get a free class for referring a friend? Tell me more.
- Sure do! Just Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know about the referral and they'll hook you up with a free class. But here's the fine print: The referred runner must purchase the program for you to be eligible for the free class. There is no limit on the number of referrals. Free class will expire within the usual 30 days (unless you refer like 20 people, then we will definitely make an exception). If the referred runner cancels the program or receives a refund, the free class will be rescinded or charged if used.
When/where do the group outdoor runs take place?
- The group outdoor runs will be leaving from our NoMad studio every Thursday at 6:45 PM for the duration of the program
Am I limited to specific in-studio classes?
- Nope! You are free to book whichever in-studio classes work best with your schedule. Coach Karli may recommend that you try to take certain classes on certain days depending upon your training plan, but ultimately, you have complete freedom.
Can I use the classes beyond the dates of the program or use the classes in other weeks?
- If for whatever reason you are unable to utilize your classes one week or you will be out of town, you will be able to use the classes up to 1 week after the completion of the program.
Am I able to trade the Outdoor classes in for Indoor Classes?
What if I'm unable to make the weekly Outdoor Runs?
- If you are unable to make the Thursday runs, then you will have to do your training on your own.