WELCOME TO RUN ACADEMY!
RUN ACADEMY for Short Distance Training
Want to start running? Training for a race? Inspired by Fall Marathon Season?
Whether it's your first 5K or you're chasing a new PR, Mile High strives to support EVERY runner. This 7-week program will be custom tailored for any level to achieve your unique goals.
- 7-Week Personalized Training Plan
- 3 classes/week (2 Indoor @ any time you choose. 1 Outdoor- Thursdays @ 6:45 PM)
- Knowledge and Support of Coach Karli
- 2 Speed Workshops with Coach Alain
- Welcome Info Session 10/21 at Nomad 8pm
- Mile Trial 10/24 with Post-Run Drinks + Q&A w/ Your Coaches
- Final MHRC 5k Race
- Price: $250
Get a free class when you refer a friend to the program!Questions? Check out the FAQs below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Session Begins Oct. 21!
Can't make it this session? Join us next time!
With each new season, we will be launching a new program to focus on distances from the MILE to 5K.
What level is this for? I'm new to running and scared I will slow down the group / I'm an avid runner and am scared I'll be held back by the group.
- This program is really for everyone. Whether you are a beginner just getting into the sport or you are running a different race every weekend, you will each be getting your own personalized plans that are customized to your specific level and your specific goals. Plus, most of the work you will be doing with the group will be strength training and shorter speed work, so there’s really no way to either hold up or be held back by the group.
So I get a free class for referring a friend? Tell me more.
- Sure do! But here's the fine print: The referred runner must purchase the program for you to be eligible for the free class. There is no limit on the number of referrals. Free class will expire within the usual 30 days (unless you refer like 20 people, then we will definitely make an exception). If the referred runner cancels the program or receives a refund, the free class will be rescinded or charged if used.
When/where do the group outdoor runs take place?
- The group outdoor runs will be leaving from our NoMad studio every Thursday at 6:45 PM for the duration of the program
Am I limited to specific in-studio classes?
- Nope! You are free to book whichever in-studio classes work best with your schedule. Coach Karli may recommend that you try to take certain classes on certain days depending upon your training plan, but ultimately, you have complete freedom.
Can I use the classes beyond the dates of the program or use the classes in other weeks?
- If for whatever reason you are unable to utilize your classes one week or you will be out of town, you will be able to use the classes up to 1 week after the completion of the program.
Am I able to trade the Outdoor classes in for Indoor Classes?
What if I'm unable to make the weekly Outdoor Runs?
- If you are unable to make the Thursday runs, then you may opt to take Track Tuesday instead. If that also does not work with your schedule, then you will have to do your training on your own.