As of March 15, 2020, all NYC Mile High Run Club studios are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 concerns. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to running with you again soon.
MHRC Competetive Team
Mile High Run Club’s official competitive running team launched in 2016 and is open to all levels and anyone who wants to join. From seasoned athletes to new runners who have recently discovered the sport, we want you to carry us with you as you toe the line.
We're committed to the sport of running in all aspects. Our runners are those who strive to compete in races as well as support each other regardless of pace or distance. Our competitive group was built on a strong “we’re in this together” foundation and has since become an integral part of the NYC racing community... and our cheer stations are some of the loudest, most confetti-poppingest on the scene.
- Weekly coached outdoor run from MHRC Noho with Coach V and Coach Liz (7:04AM, rain or shine)
- Bag drop/facility use during business hours*
- Race support for local races
- Opportunity to get one of four guaranteed, non-complimentary bibs for NYRR Club Points Races (registration dates available)
- Exclusive gear
- 15% Retail discount in-studio
- Constant contact to coaches and other members
- Invitations to open runs and special events
1 Year Membership: $40
MHRC has proudly taken 1st place in NYRR Open Women's C Standings for 2017, 2nd place in NYRR Open Women's B Standings for 2018, and we continue our tradition of racing to this day. As well as competing in many local races, our runners show improvements across the board from 5k to marathon distance, from ultras to triathlon, with some of our runners taking podium finishes! Our cheer stations rock the streets for some of NYC's biggest races including the NYC Half, BK Half, and NYC Marathon.